Scott Booher is a healthcare business and technology leader with a 20-year history of scaling and maturing organizations, spanning enterprise to growth-stage companies:
- COO at Zipnosis, a virtual care SaaS platform, providing transformative leadership and client/investor confidence in the ability to execute, leading to a successful Series A financing round.
- SVP at Ascension Health, providing technology leadership and business opportunity assessment for a spin-off of the nation’s largest non-profit health system.
- SVP/CIO at Medica Health Plans, where he built the team, technology infrastructure and strategic partnerships necessary to support a $2B managed care organization spin-off.
- VP of Application Development at UnitedHealth Group.
- President of ITR Mobility, where he led the transformation of a mobile development firm with unique IP into an authentic product and services company with accelerating sales growth, compelling products and maturing operations.
Scott has a deep understanding of the business and technology drivers supporting the financing and delivery of healthcare today – an essential quality for senior leaders during this period of disruptive change.